Monday, October 8, 2012

~*No.6 ending*~

~AAHHHH!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THE ENDING OF NO.6 ANIME!!!! It was sweet and awesome and lovely!!!! =D I cried when Safu died though, but was glad that she freed Eleluryias(i can`t spell the name right >_< ) During episode 10, i was eating and Sion and Nezumi climbed a mountain of dead bodies =_= Sion even vomited.... Ah, it was such a wonderful ending.... I`m still upset that Dogkeeper and Rikiga just left Sion and Nezumi there!! And i wish Safu didn`t have to die.... Oh well, sacrifices are needed in good anime`s =3 Now i`m gonna read the manga.
~My next post will probably be in 2 months time cause exams are near.... TaTa For Now(TTFN)!!!!
~`“You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.” -Albert Einstein`

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Everyone loves comments, and so do I! Critiques are much appreciated too! I`ll drop by your blog to reply~ ^^