Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Liebster Award!!

~OHMIGOSH OHMIGOSH AAHHHH!!!! I`ve been nominated for the Liebster Award by two awesome bloggers!! They are Jake from Jake`s Writing Adventure and Sabrina from Insanity!! Thanks guys!! *Copies rules from Jake and pastes it here*
The Liebster award is where Bloggers nominate other bloggers they like with 200 followers or less. Any type of blog can be nominated. It's a way to get to know new bloggers and to network with them. Here's how it works:


1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger who nominated you left.
3. Ask 11 new questions for those who you nominate.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate.
5. Go to each blogger's page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.



~For the 11 facts about myself. Here goes :

1. I only began immersing myself in reading past the age of thirteen. Before 
    that, I was a gamer addict.  Before that, I was a television addict.
  
2. At age 12, I used to copy comics from the newspapers and draw tons of pokemon with my school buddy, CXZ(a.k.a. Squank.) I also created an imaginary land with my brother (Nar) drawn on paper(we used up more than 3 exercise books!). It was more or less computer game based, and we named the land 'Book Book'... Imagination shortage on naming, it seems... We could travel to different lands via the boat we drew. I recall even having a land with dragons in it (My dragon drawings looked like mutated lizards) dedicated to `Dragon Booster` cartoon. (The show was all the hype then, back at school.)
3. Squank left the school we were in together since age n9 to go to a private school when we were 15. That`s when I met Nix, then Rae. Storybooks(and manga) more or less is the glue that bonds us. It`s also what started our friendship. Black Butler caused me and Rae to become buddies while Artemis Fowl was a book the three of us read and exchanged ideas on. The two of them seeded the love for literature in me. Thanks, guys! That`s also when I joined DeviantArt(not a member anymore, no time.) and began writing short stories and doodling.

 4. I love the moon. I can stare at the midnight sky for hours, contemplating about life and it`s meaning. (So far, no proper answers.)
5. I`ve gotten stuck in improperly functioning lifts(elevators) many times before. There was once when me and my mum got stuck in a very packed lift, and two guys wanted to call the emergency button and lie to the workers outside (who were trying to free us) that there was a pregnant lady in the lift about to give birth. I was twelve then, I think. Fun times...

6. I`ll marry the person who buys me a balloon filled with helium! (Just kidding!)

7. This is getting difficult.... I speak very fast. My grandpa used to call me Gatling gun because of the speed at which I spoke at.

8. I currently only speak two languages fluently. (sort of.) They are English and Bahasa Melayu.

9. I have tons of online aliases. (One day I should spend some time listing them all out!)

10. I have a poodle named Roxyie and a dog which has similar futures to a fox named Lucy. 

11. I have a love hate relationship with spiders.
~I`ll have to answer two sets of 11 questions for part 2. Ok, first the questions asked by Jake :

1. What's your favorite thing to do in your free time?
Surf the net!! (Or stare at any screen around the house.)
 
2. Favorite desert?
Second time I`ve been asked this question today.(First was at German class by teacher, in German.) I`ll have to say practically anything sweet. I told my teacher it was Chocolate (Cause Chocolate is almost the same when pronounced in German...) but I also love the RM1.05 McDonalds ice-cream!

3. Give two or three adjectives that best describe you.
Bald (For now. Hair has started growing already! Now my head feels like those carpeted grass, where your leg sinks inside it then it is pushed back up.), hungry and sleepy. (Are these even adjectives?)
 
4. Do you have a role model? Who?
At the moment they are : J.R.R.Tolkien, George R.R. Martin, Neil Gaiman, Terry Pratchett, Paul Stewart, Chris Riddell, Eoin Colfer, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (Ok, I can`t do this anymore! I have too many to list and they date back to many manyyyy years ago!)

5. Favorite music genre?
Anything and everything with a catchy tune.

6. If you could have one superpower what would it be?
To fly. (Unless having Magic is considered a superpower. Cause then I`d pick Magic, hands down. No competition there. I mean, it`s MAGIC! You can do almost anything with magic!)
 
7. Do you like working alone or with others?
Depends on what I`m working on. I want to write a novel with someone, but nobody seems interested. I`m working on a novel of my own now, but one is a lonely number... And if it`s on school projects, definitely group work. Cause I usually space out when the teacher is giving instructions, then I`ll need help from my class mates...
 
8. Do you prefer starting tasks or finishing them?
Both! You can`t finish without starting, and it`s no real use to start without finishing!

9. If you were a (hopefully nice) dictator what would be the first thing you'd do?
I`d make chocolate and ice-cream free for everyone!!!! 

10. Cats or dogs?
Both! I really can`t choose! Both the creatures being so adorable and loving!

11. Why did you start your blog?
Because before I started blogging, I had used up four books as diaries. My mum was getting fed up with me wasting paper, so here I am on Blogger. Although I have a separate(and private!) blog for my diary entries now. Here`s to share my thoughts, writings, reviews, etc. But not to share what I do or eat everyday; that`s for my private blog ;) 

~Now for the questions asked by Sabrina :
1. Whats your name?
Woah! Too personal, don`t you think? But since you asked so politely, I`ll tell you my first name! It`s Resna. KEEP IT A SECRET!! I`m not telling you more cause who knows if you have a Death Note lying around somewhere? Must keep precautions, you know? Sorry!
2. how long have u been blogging?
Blogger says my first entry was on July 2012, but I started "seriously" blogging about a month or two back.
3. What do you like most about Blogging?
I get to write! I simply love writing and pressing buttons on the keyboard! Been pressing buttons ever since I had my first memory! Pressed buttons on toys, lifts, phones, etc. (Not to forget keyboards.)
 
4. Will you check out my Youtube channel please? (FallingRainStudio1)
Sure! By the way, Love Izaya in the Thrift Shop song! *Presses subscribe button* (FYI I`m Savera there.... Unless I was logged on as PokemonElf? *Sigh* I have too many accounts...)
5. If the world was covered in lava while zombies were chasing you , what would you do?
I don`t think I could do anything. The world`s covered in lava, I would have been cremated under it... *runs away crying*
6. What music you like?
 *Copies and pastes*
Anything and everything with a catchy tune.
7. are you INSANE? 
As said by Nora Ephron (and I quote) :
"Insane people are always sure that they are fine. It is only the sane people who are willing to admit that they are crazy." 
So, erm... I`m not sure how to answer this...
8. Summer or Winter?
I live in a tropical island, so Summer it is!!
 
9. Heaven or Hell?
Go to Heaven for the scenery, Hell for the company! ;)
10. did you like school?
I can`t say I hate it. 
11. Will you be my friend :)
 Heck yeah! I need more, anyways! *Hugs!*

~THE QUESTIONS FOR THOSE WHO I NOMINATE!!!! *Drum Role!* :

1. If you could have named yourself(not given name by parents), what name would you have chosen?

 2.Your dream job/career? 
3. What type of books do you like reading? (Like, romance or adventure? List a few!)

4. What do you think you were in your previous life?
5. Did you start your blog to write stories or keep track of the events in your life? In other words, why did you start blogging?

6. What is the question you find silliest that you have asked someone? Describe the reaction of the other party!
7. What would you do if you have only 24 hours left to live?
8. You are to be sent off to another livable world with other creatures in it. If you could take only one thing along, just one, what would it be?
9. Describe your imaginary friend/character. (I`m pretty sure everyone has one, right? If not, describe the personality of a person you would like to meet some day.)
10. Do you LOVE the moon? *Holds shotgun at your head* Choose your answer wisely...

11. (I`m gonna copy this question from Sabrina because I love it lots! Will you be my friend? *Puppy eyes looks up pleadingly at you*

 ~Here`s the list of the 11 bloggers I`m going to nominate!! :

Nominees :
 1. Jack
3. Rae
4. Joey
6. Stefan 
 7. Noodle
8. Chibiko
9. Brogan

6 comments:

  1. Fun tag. I like doing these ones, as I can at least figure them out.

    The dude with the cat in Harry Potter is great. I don't get any they didn't like him. I also love the twins, Serius, Remus Lupton, Basically everyone who dies. Mad Eye Moody. Remus' wife...

    It is easier to hold on to bitterness and not forgive, very hard to let go. But very damaging.

    I do not believe Rowling was poscessed by the devil. I think, considering, she might be a rather nice lady, although it seems she let fame go to her head just a little. Not as bad as other famous people I've seen.
    I am not sure I believe she's a Christian as so many people claim, but I am not a judge on this matter. I do believe she holds on to her past too much and is a bit like Harry, refusing to forgive those who wronged her. (I've listened to her interviews.) I also believe she has a talent but if she had spent a little longer working more on it she might have been able to improve it.
    But, I guess in short I take a middle view on the whole Harry Potter thing. I do not think the books are evil, nor do I think they are the best things ever written. I might have finished them even, if it wasn't for evil Snape. I liked him in the movie and I didn't want to suffer through the books and end up disliking him. (As I was starting to.) GROW UP, BOOK SNAPE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and I shall be some of the few in the world who will never read the HP books but will enjy the movies from time to time. *Nods*

    ReplyDelete
  3. ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! I WAS NOMINATED FOR THIS?! I can't believe it............ :) Thanks!!!!!!!!! Your name is pretty! :DD My name starts with "R" too! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was very entertaining to get to know you more and reading your answers to my questions. Oh and dont you worry there's no death note here im harmless lol. And sweet thank you sooo much for subscribing to my channel i'll subscribe back :) Also very nice twist on my last question haha thanks for becoming my friend ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have nominated you back just so you now............ hahaha! :)
    http://chocochan-chibiko.blogspot.ca/2013/01/libster-award-nominated-bonzai.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have nominated you!!!!!! hee hee GO to my blog spoiledrottencat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

~Everyone loves comments, and so do I! Critiques are much appreciated too! I`ll drop by your blog to reply~ ^^