Friday, September 21, 2012

~Hidden Truths~

~Man!! I have not posted anything for ages!! Trial SPM haitus >_< Anyway, here's a random poem(i think it's a poem) FYI, im posting this via handphone.... First time using Blogger app(don't screw this up, please dont screw this up) >_<
HIDDEN TRUTHS
~
I'm trying so hard to shake of this illusion;
Where no one even cares to listen....
Drowning in a sea of confusion;
I search for a path to the solution;
But swirling mist blurs my vision....
~
I'm in a world of another dimention;
Where everyone has their own issue or problem....
Ignored are their friends and relations;
Ruled by wicked men and their ambitions!
They have stolen away.. the laughter of children....
~
I'm simply seeking out the truth to salvation
As i'm hoping to find an answer to this equation.
Now i'm positively sure i've mistaken;
For every single path just gets broken....
Oh! But the path i have taken!
Somehow just gets more and more mysteriously hidden....
By people with power who don't want their secrets to be known;
As everyone has long ago lost their freedom....
~
THE END.... Or is it??

~I don't fancy blogger app for iPhone.... It's pretty difficult to use and i don't know how to pick font colours!! And life's dull with only one colour .____.

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Everyone loves comments, and so do I! Critiques are much appreciated too! I`ll drop by your blog to reply~ ^^