Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Angels

~Do angels have genders??
28/11/2012 - Wednesday.
~Since almost everyone I know online is either writing a story or drawing a comic, i`ve decided to join in!(I wonder if it works that way, just simply deciding to write stories....) Anyway, for a very long time i have been fascinated by angels, so i think i`m gonna write something fiction which includes angels.
~Did some research on angels, they`re pretty interesting creatures.  
-Info about Angels => This website has some pretty cool info about angels.... As well as ghosts!! Oh gosh, i did not know there were so many kinds of angels >_< 
-9 Types of angels or Angel types => I`m guessing the hierarchy begins with Seraphim's at the top, followed by the Cherubim, Thrones, Dominions, Virtues, Powers, Principalities, Archangels and end with the Angels.... But maybe there is no hierarchy? Just classifications? I`m probably going to use hierarchy in my story, but i think i`ll only include the Seraphim's, Thrones and Angels.... All the others sound so complicated!
~Now the question on my mind is, `Do angels have genders?` Or are they androgynous? Can i just give them genders to make the story more interesting? Yeah, i`m giving them genders. I mean, how are they supposed to reproduce without a gender, right?? Unless they`re asexual or reproduce like plants or something.... Hmmm....
~Out of the topic for a moment. During my SPM exams, every time the invigilators handed out papers, i always thanked them. None ever replied. Then, yesterday, for the first time, one teacher said `You`re Welcome` and smiled at me. It made me feel really.... happy and warm inside. I don`t know why, but it just did. There`s no explanation to it. I was even shocked that she replied. I guess it`s just nice to know there are still friendly people out there. Thank you invigilator who i don`t even know the name of for making my day! ^^
~"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted" -Aesop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Everyone loves comments, and so do I! Critiques are much appreciated too! I`ll drop by your blog to reply~ ^^