Friday, November 30, 2012

My Laptop Died

30/11/2012 - Friday.
~Damn!! My laptop power cable got destroyed!! My 'lovely' dog bit it till its half >_< Since i'm using my HP for this post, it's mainly gonna have photohgraphs in it.
~Today me, PC and Rucira went to Qurensbay to watch Wreck-it Ralph. The show was just so good i couldn't help myself from making a clay model of Venellope!!!! (Bought the clay from Daiso at QB today, RM5.00) Plus, i have no laptop : tons of free time.
~will w more detailed in the next post about my trip, going to watch Life of Pi now, midnight movie ;) Will also post pics of trip and maybe painted Vanellope ^^
~"War does not determine who is right - only who is left." -Bertrand Russell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Everyone loves comments, and so do I! Critiques are much appreciated too! I`ll drop by your blog to reply~ ^^