Sunday, December 2, 2012

Homestuck Dedication

~HOMESTUCK DEDICATION!!!! I LOVE HOMESTUCK AND EVERYONE WHO HAS NOT YET READ HOMESTUCK, GO READ IT NOW!! GOOO!!
~Homestuck has everything from an awesome-sauce storyline to a complicated plot and amazing-fish characters!!!! And not to forget the Trolls. Yes. There are Trolls. And Ancestors. Did i forget to mention the kids? Yep, they play a game called Sburb.
~This is a drawing i did on the 30/1/2012(the date is at the bottom of the picture) It's Vriska to the left and Terezi to the right!! Yes, I drew Terezi's shoes so badly they look like they belong to Mickey Mouse >_< (My patron troll is Kanaya by the way!!)
~Yes, i know. I seriously need to improve my drawing skills *sigh* FYI, the more brighter and colourful versions of the pictures i got by playing with the hues of the picture on my phone xD
~Anyway, i'm cleaning my room so all my old drawings are gonna maybe be chucked here or in my other blog(artsy stardust) So many incompleted drawings....

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Everyone loves comments, and so do I! Critiques are much appreciated too! I`ll drop by your blog to reply~ ^^