Thursday, December 27, 2012

At Johor now


~Lord of the Rings map. My cousins are hardcore fans of  LoTR.

27/12/12 - Thursday.
~`Lord of the Rings` ring my uncle has.
The white ball glows in the dark!!
Called a moonstone.
~Somehow, I`ve ended up at Johor. Ok, not `somehow`. Yesterday I  decided to follow my cousins to Johor an hour before they left. >_< Just me. No parents. I`m at Aj and Nil`s house now. I haven`t been here since I was what, 12? Yeah. Pretty long time ago. Last time I came here was with my parents and we went to Singapore. Can`t recall much of the event (main reason why I write everything that happens in a blog now).
 
~Anyway, yesterday we watched The Corpse Bride. Freaking awesome movie and animation!! I felt like it was a totally new world(probably was) and I would have loved to visit that world, but not live in it. The story was romance based, which is usually not to my taste. But this movie was awesome. Made me feel all blushy and I even found myself warning Victor at the part where he went to visit Victoria in her room. Then me and Aj started scolding Victoria for telling her parents what she saw. I mean, come on, wanna go to the psycho ward, lady? Wonderful movie, made me feel feelings.
~Dining room picture.
 
 ~I stayed up late going online on my phone and reading manga. Slept at 4am as usual. Today morning I woke up at around 10:30a.m.(Very early for me, considering I`ve been sleeping at 4am and waking up at 12pm in Kuala Lumpur) We had breakfast and then watched Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle (1). Comedy. Good one too, laughed lots~
 
~Cool ship on a fish tank.
~After lunch I bought Sims 3 from Steam. They were having a promotion~ Played the game for awhile, then had lunch. Been eating sooo much delicious food for past couple of weeks!! ^^ Then we watched Sinbad; Legend of the Seven Seas. Sinbad reminded me slightly of Pirates of the Caribbean, but the story line was totally different. There was adventure, friendship, amazing evil God Eris, romance, and, of course, pirates. I`m curious to know, are all pirate leaders greedy and selfish(at the beginning)? I don`t know if Sinbad is set in an Alternate Universe(AU) or if it`s on Earth, but at one part someone uses the word `SUSHI`! Hehe.
 
~We walked Bruno(the dog) after the movie. Now I`m here, hunched in front of my laptop on a cushion in their living room. Gonna go play Team Fortress 2 now, Toodles <3
 
~"Every artist was first an amateur." -Ralph Waldo Emerson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Everyone loves comments, and so do I! Critiques are much appreciated too! I`ll drop by your blog to reply~ ^^