Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Happy 12/12/12 Everybody!!

12/12/2012 - Wednesday.
iPhone doodle~
HAPPY 12/12/2012 EVERYONE!!!! <3
~My gosh, 12/12/12 falls on a Wednesday, the middle day of the whole week!! I spent my 12/12/12 playing Ghost Trick (Just got to Chapter16!!) and reading Manga... Yeah, I totally forgot it was 12/12/12 until my cousin wished me on Facebook a few hours ago. Thanks Meen!! I`m just writing this post because i want to write something for 12/12/12(It is a special day, after all! We are never getting another one like it!! Not like we ever get any other day repeated either... Everyday is special and live life to the fullest and all that stuff)
~Also, today marks the 15th day since SPM ended! It`s also the day my cousin, Sham, completes her STPM exams! Woohoo! All the luck! And yet, I have only around an hour left before it ends.... *Sigh* Also, LOVING GHOST TRICK!!!! Will review it once i`ve completed playing it(although the internet has done a marvellous job at spoiling half the game for me already) I`m gonna go complete Ghost Trick now, sayonara!! <3
~Kamila and the adoraaable Missile!! <3
 
~"I always wonder why birds stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth. Then I ask myself the same question." -Harun Yahya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Everyone loves comments, and so do I! Critiques are much appreciated too! I`ll drop by your blog to reply~ ^^