Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Sintel | Fantasy Animation Movie HD 4096p



~I had goosebumps when the large dragon appeared!! I was like "No! Scales! Go back! Go back!" but it was too late.... I felt all sad... The depressing part was the ending. I knew something bad was going to happen from fighting that dragon, but my thoughts were that the baby dragon would not have a parent dragon. It being Scales was even more saddening... so i cried.... :'( And the time passing thing was shocking. For a moment I thought she was linked to the dragon, so when the dragon died she died. Thank goodness that didn`t happen. Maybe she`d take care of the new baby dragon? ._.

 ~I love this short flim!!!!!!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!! Why would anyone want to dislike this? Why? I just... I don`t understand them. The level of feels I had for this short flim! It beats sooo many movies I have seen! I want moreeeeee!! <3
(19/12/12 - Wednesday)
~"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Everyone loves comments, and so do I! Critiques are much appreciated too! I`ll drop by your blog to reply~ ^^