Friday, January 11, 2013

~*Assassin`s Creed!!*~

~Assassin`s Creed!!!! <3
 ~The picture says it all. I`m waiting for Assassin`s Creed to install while I post this. I just came back from Bukit Jambul Mall with my mom and SV. Before that I went to Inti in Penang to register. So, now I`m a student there taking A-levels. 3 subjects : Maths, Chemistry and Physics. (Engineering course.) Then we went to check out the dorms near Sunshine Mall. The rooms are tiny, but the apartment is lovely. There`s even a huge swimming pool!

~Ok, so after that we went to pick SV up from art class and headed to Bukit Jambul Mall. We had lunch at KFC. SV was bugging my mom to buy for him Sims 3, so we went to the top floor to purchase the disk. Then I saw Assassins Creed 3 there and I wanted it but I haven`t played even the first one yet ._. Better late than never, right?? Omg my hands are shaking I want to play this game so bad my train of thought is being derailed argh!!  I only got Assassin`s Creed, once i`m done i`ll go buy the others!!

~Oya, apparently you can get a lackey to park your car for you by entrusting your car-keys with them, then spending more than RM30(or was it RM40?) at Mydin to get back your car and keys from them. Cool deal? My mum made it. OMG OMG OMG OMG IT`S DONE INSTALLING!!!! GOODBYE 2013, HELLO 1191 AD!!!!  

~ "Men must be free to do what they believe. It is not our right to punish one for thinking what they do, no matter how much we disagree!" -Altair Ibn-La`Ahad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Everyone loves comments, and so do I! Critiques are much appreciated too! I`ll drop by your blog to reply~ ^^