Sunday, January 6, 2013

Lawliet Memorial post

1/7/2013 - Monday.

 LIGHT! YOU HAVE NO ******* HEART YOU @&y#$*!! YOU WERE HIS FRIEND!! I HATE YOU!!!! BURN IN HELL YOU ^&@#(@+!!!! IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT ARGH OK FINE GENIUS IDIOT WHATEVER I STILL HATE THE GUTS OUT OF YOU!!!! HNGH!!!!

  
~This. I have no words for this.

 ~Ahem. *Takes a deep breath* Sorry for that. First off, I want to praise Misa for her loyalty. I dislike what L did to her during the time he kept her in custody. Did he even have the right to keep her hostage like that? But I`m amazed. She kept silent all the while, even willing to die instead of speak. Her loyalty and courage amazed me. I don`t think even one out of a hundred people have that kind of loyalty. *bows to Misa* You`re superb. 

~And this picture. This picture is just weird. The amount of lol`s for this moment! I have no more breath laughing *gasps for air like a retarded fish* It reminds me of the potato chip part in episode 8. Where Light goes "Just watch me L! I`ll solve equations with my right hand and write names with my left! I`ll take a potato chip, and EAT IT!!" Then they had sparkles on Light and I was dying for air laughing. xD


 
~His face O_O

~Lawliet can be so scary at times >.< Just look at the way he`s staring at Light! He`s like, `Mmmm, Light looks tasty. Mm, yesss. Mmmm.` with his finger on his lips. And he sits weird(Is it squat? Is he squatting? Is that what it`s called?) cause it helps him think. I`ve been sitting like a frog since young (Idk how to describe it. Both my legs to my side? My grandma says I sit like a frog, but that`s not the correct description! I can`t even find a Google pic on it....), it helps me think too, so i get what he means. But I don`t sit that way in public, just at home. My mum says cause `it`s unladylike`. Meh.

~Want some cake, Light?
~The problem of my life. And L has the solution! He eats and eats sweets like there`s no tomorrow, but he`s still as skinny as a stick! The universe is so unfair! And he says it all goes to thinking. Yesh, right. *rolls eyes* His body`s metabolism must be pretty high for him to remain his figure. But I guess he exercises, since he knows how to fight (and pilot a helicopter and give massages and is super smart and queer.) At least he`s generous ._.


~I can`t hear youuuu.
~This is L. Under the rain. He can`t hear Light call him from the safety of being under a roof. So he Lures Light under the rain with him. Smart dude. His expression is adorable!! And his eyes are so freakishly largeeee!! <3

~Cuteness level adgasfdkjdn!!
~It`s L again. He has a towel on his head cause he played under the rain with Light earlier. He looks like a startled puppie. I think he regrets playing with Light under the rain. Light`s wet because of him. Oh no! What should he do? The next screenshot reveals alllll!!

~He just wiped his hair with the same towel ._.
~Ok, L felt bad so he wants to atone for his sins. How? He stares at Light`s feet? Nah. He wants to wipe it cause every other body part of Light`s was dry except his feet, right? He said he could give Light a `massage` too.(AND that he`s pretty good at it) o.o Light replies `fine, do what you want.` o.o I know, I get dirty thoughts from almost everything!


~LAWLIET NOOOOO!!!!

 ~I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM!!!! THAT PRETENDER!! ARGH I JUST WANNA SMASH HIS HEAD IN THE DEPTHS OF HELL I HATE HIMMMMMM!!!! I WANT LIGHT DEAD AT THE END OF THIS SHOW I WANTTTTT!!!! I WANTTTT!!!!!!

~*Calms down after 30 minutes* Well, at least Lawliet will get to finally sleep properly. I have the feeling his childhood or whatever the flashbacks were kept him awake at night....Thus, his lack of sleep resulting in eye bags. Must have had a though life, eh Lawliet? It`s ok. You can sleep now. *Pats head* Sssshhh. 

~Freaky. Anyway, I still hate Light. That`s not a thing that stopped happening or anything. I feel so bad now to watch the next episode with my favourite character dead ._. BUT I SHALL!!!! Cause I`m hoping Light dies at the end-I`m not Googling to find out this is a mystery to me still!!-

~This quote is from the episode of the first screenshot, where Misa, Light and Lawliet are dancing together like mad peoples. Misa`s referring to Light Yagami while L`s referring to `light` in general. But I guess it`s not funny anymore cause I explained it, am I right? Good. Toodles!! <3

Misa : "I would never dream about living in a world without Light!"
Lawliet : "Yes. That would be dark."
-Death Note.

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Everyone loves comments, and so do I! Critiques are much appreciated too! I`ll drop by your blog to reply~ ^^