Thursday, January 3, 2013

Past Life Diagnosis

1/4/2012 - Friday.
Link for this => Past Life Analysis
Your past life diagnosis:


I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North China around the year 1600. Your profession was that of a builder of roads, bridges and docks.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in higher reasons.

Do you remember now?

~No. I freaking do not. =_= How in the hell did they get this crap about me? So what? Everyone with the same birthday date was the same person? Holy level of wrongs NO. I shall not accept this shyt without proof! Show me your proof, you internet! Oh! And look what my brother, Nar, got!


Your past life diagnosis:

 
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Tibet around the year 850. Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.

Do you remember now?

Yeah, sureeeee. Why not add there snake wrestler and was able to talk to God? I do wonder how he would look like Bohemian style though.... Hmmm.... Heh. Tibet. That`s so rad. The roof of the world. Wonder what he did there. Nyeh. My youngest bro`s (SV) results :


Your past life diagnosis:

 
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-East around the year 1775. Your profession was that of a sailor or shoemaker.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge.

Do you remember now?

~What in the actual hell?? It`s repeated!!
`I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.`
 All of us were males in our past life, apparently. So sexist. The level of sexist is unimaginable. I can`t believe this. I refuse to use confirmation bias to prove this correct! No! No one shall tell me who I was in my past life! No one! I did this quiz because I`m an INFP, and I think INFP`s enjoy taking quizzes....
 
~Woah! Would you look at the clock! No, not time! Can I see time? I don`t know, but I think I can! It`s so early, it`s late! What is this? I`m having a visitor over tomorrow? I should sleep early? In your dreams, Hypnos! Not today, not ever!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ~My gosh Rae.... I`m so glad you know me!! URGH.... I wake up feeling like I`ve had a hangover.... and now this crap.... this post, just ignore it. Can`t delete it either cause I would like to remember what I was in my past life.... Just, ignore my words of brainless typing. I do this when it`s late enough and I lack sleep.... I turn into a retard who `tards on things, just blurting whatever`s on my mind....

      Delete

~Everyone loves comments, and so do I! Critiques are much appreciated too! I`ll drop by your blog to reply~ ^^